- May 11, 2017 - May 12, 2017
8:30 am - 2:00 pm
No Prior Experience is Necessary
This is a 2 day course for doctors of all experience levels, from exploring the idea of implant placement to learning exciting new protocols even the most experienced implantologist will love. Bone Grafting, Sinus Bumps, XO with immediate placement, Hands-on exercises to demonstrate and reinforce skills, and more.
Upon completion, attendees will:
- Understand bone grafting, defect management, XO with immediate implant placement
- Understand the importance of bone quality and specific protocols for different bone
- Overcome fears of placing implants, lifting the sinus and osteotome use
- Perform hands-on exercises that ensure repeatable and predictable results
- Understand engineering principles for safe, stable, bone-solid implant placement
- Review the important roles of staff members as they relate to implants
- Learn case selection criteria and how to treatment plan basic cases
This course will lay a strong foundation and blueprint for predictable implant success.
Program Fee $595
PLEASE CALL: 1-916-542-0533 OR VISIT
TO REGISTER AND FOR MORE INFORMATION.